Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I am back... with a BABY :)



After a long hiatus for the past 6months I am back... back as a MOTHER.. :) It's a different feeling for sure and I am glad to be back in action. Fully rejuvenated, with creative juices flowing and ready to bring in more designs and thoughts on board. Giving birth was an eye opener something totally different.. didnt know how I would surivive but I did and thanks to my lovely husband who stood by me through it all and my mum who was great support! I miss my family back having spent so much time pre and post pregnancy... and i know the only way to get out of this is to submerge myself in some crafting and designing. So here i am back... keep reading and checking out my designs on the blog. Thanks for dropping by :)






that's my cutie pie... "MAYA"